Leaked info on supposed WoW expansion
So, here’s some “news” on the world’s best-selling MMORPG franchise…
Yes, I’ll admit it. Though I’ve already quit WoW (about 4 times now), I still like to read up on the updates… I guess there’s just that part of me that still wants to play, but I just can’t find a good enough reason to do so. So when I saw a Facebook post from WoWhead, talking about the supposed “leaked” info on the new expansion, I just had to click the link.
1. Raised level cap from 85 to 90
2. New Horde race: Naga
3. New Alliance race: Etherial
4. New starting zones for both races (1-10): Deadwind Pass for Alliance and Coralbreach for Horde.
5. Game moves back to Outlands
6. Main antagonists: The Burning Legion
7. Four new “planets”/ Outland zones
Whether or not this is true or not remains to be seen, but it’s still a pretty fun read.