Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta Details
Here are some FAQs answered by Naughty Dog regarding the upcoming multiplayer beta of Uncharted 3: Drake’s Deception.
When can I start playing?
Tuesday, June 28, for all Infamous 2 and current PlayStation Plus members, who all get early access to the Beta.
If you’re not an owner of Infamous 2 or a current PlayStation Plus member, we’re opening the floodgates to the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta for EVERYONE on Monday, July 4.
What time EXACTLY can I start playing?
We don’t have an exact time for when the Beta will be available for download from the PSN Stores – keep an eye out on the Naughty Dog Twitter and we’ll update as soon as we know it’s gone live.
Is the Beta available in my region/country?
The Beta will be available in all current PSN Store regions, including Korea – except in Japan and the remaining SCE Asia stores.
When does the Beta end?
The Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta will end on Wednesday, July 13.
What gametypes and maps are available?
Throughout the three weeks of the Beta, we’ll be rotating through a variety competitive and co-op gametypes, along with access to three different maps.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words right? So a video is worth at least 24,000 words per second multiplied by… or something.
Check out the video below for looks at most, but not all, of the Gametypes, Maps, and options you can experience in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta.
Can I upload videos and photos to Facebook or YouTube?
No, that functionality is not available during the Beta.Will my Beta progress or unlocks carry over to the final game?
No, what happens in the Uncharted 3 Multiplayer Beta stays in the Beta, however we’ve lined up some killer rewards for the retail version of Uncharted 3 if you keep playing in the Beta:
- Download the Uncharted 3 Beta and receive the exclusive UNCHARTED 3 PSN Beta Tester Avatar!
- Complete 10 matches in every Gametype of Competitive Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 1!
- Complete 5 matches in every Gametype of Co-operative Multiplayer and receive the Exclusive Beta Decal Pack 2!
- Complete 4 Treasure Sets and receive the Treasure Hunter’s Starter Pack!
- Rank up to level 25 in the Beta and receive a handsome reward of in-game cash on day one!
Is there a level cap in the Beta?
Yes, it’s currently set to level 25.
Source: [Naughty Dog Blog]